Children learn English while having fun! Developed for children ages 4-12, Tell Me More Kids is based entirely on speech recognition technology, making the program very interactive, progressive and amusing for children. The Tell Me More Kids approach is based on progressive learning focusing on oral expression, for effective yet fun and easy learning.
Tell Me More Kids is rich in content, with 100 hours of content per title: games, interactive cartoons, karaoke and more!
Each activity has 3 levels of difficulty:
- Immersion to get into the habit of listening;
- Comprehension where the child must understand the robot;
- Expression where the child does the speaking!
Two friendly mascots, Professor Phileas and Kaliko the Parrot, accompany children and encourage them in their learning. They explain how to complete the activities... ...And of course, they entertain!
- Tell Me More Kids includes a very rich content, with 300 hours of learning (100 hours for each level).
- More than 1,200 activities in this package.
- 3,000 words: to be learned and practiced using speech recognition.
- More than 1,000 games in 15 different categories in this package, for the acquisition and spoken use of vocabulary and sentence structures. Examples include puzzles, scrambled letters, dictations, crazy pairs...
- More than 330 cartoons introduce children to the English language and improve their pronunciation while they participate in dialogues by playing a role.
- And karaoke puts them up on stage and help them learn English!
This educational software also presents parents with the Learning Center. The Learning Center has been designed to give parents the option of personalizing their children’s lessons at any point. It will also allow them to follow their children’s progress, limit access to certain games and activities, or consult and print out progress reports.
School pricing and packages are available. Please contact Ken Tomkins for details at email@example.com or at our office.
Windows 7 Compatible Minimum configuration PC or Compatible Pentium® Windows® 95/98, 16 MB RAM, 90 MB available on hard disk, 2X CD-ROM drive, 16-bit Windows®-compatible sound card, 640 x 480, 256 - color graphics card, microphone and speakers or headset. Recommended configuration PC or Compatible Pentium® 166 MHz, Windows® 95/98/NT4, Millennium, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 32 MB RAM, 110 MB available on hard disk, 12X CD-ROM drive, 16-bit Windows®-compatible sound card, 1024X768, 65,536 color graphics card, microphone and speakers or headset.
Tell Me More is available for adults as well, featuring the same high quality, advanced technology, and value, in an adult program.
Kids start by choosing a character.
Interactive interface screen from Tell Me More Kids.
Tell Me More Kids includes speech recognition technology.
Hundreds of learning games in each level.
Over a hundred interactive cartoons in each level.